Summer Camp Nurse:
Seeking a LPN or RN for a full time position at Camp Dunnabeck
From 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, June 24th through August 5th.
Camp Dunnabeck is a summer program for children ages 8 to 16. Established in 1955, Dunnabeck is the oldest residential program of its kind—founded specifically to help intelligent children with dyslexia and/or language based learning differences achieve academic success. Located in scenic Dutchess County, New York.
- Administer first aid, emergency and preventative care to students in grades K-12/PG during summer camp.
- Provide ongoing assessment of the health needs of the Camp Dunnabeck student body.
- Act as a liaison between parents and camp administrators for health and wellness issues.
- Administration of medication.
- Scheduling of camper appointments as needed.
- Communicate with administration and/or parents regarding student absences related to the daily camp schedule.
- Discuss health related concerns with parents, family physicians, etc., and discuss with administration when appropriate.
- Collect and review health forms for all current and incoming campers.
- Maintain camper medical records for emergency purposes and periodic review by the City and State Boards of Health.
- Complete and manage accident reports for campers.
- Collect, record, and/or update emergency contact forms.
- Perform service checks of all AEDs and EpiPen locations.
- Prepare and replenish emergency backpacks for classrooms and trips.
- Provide safety and medical supplies for all camper field trips.
- Inventory and purchase Health Office supplies.
Candidates should have an exemplary command of the English language and strong writing and organizational skills. Letters of interest and resumes should be sent to Rhawnie Reil at email@example.com
Kildonan looks for bright, creative, and dynamic teachers who have a passion for working with students who share those same attributes. In addition to salary and benefits, room and board is also offered as part of the compensation package. Teachers at Kildonan are fully integrated into student life, and responsibilities include teaching, coaching, residence and meals coverage, and off-campus trips.
If you would like to apply for a teaching position, please send your resume to:
The Kildonan School
Attention: Ms. Rhawnie Reil, Executive Assistant
425 Morse Hill Road
Amenia, NY 12501
In your cover letter, please specify ways in which you could contribute to the school, both inside and outside of the classroom. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).