At A Glance
2017 Camp Dates: June 24 to August 5
- Camp Dunnabeck is an academic summer camp for students with dyslexia and language-based learning differences.
- We accept students of average to above-average intelligence.
- Founded in 1955, Camp Dunnabeck is the oldest residential program of its kind.
- Camp runs for 6-weeks, from the last week in June through the first week in August, every summer.
- Our camp is for boys and girls, ages 8 to 16 years old.
- Boarding is available, as well as day camper options.
Catch All the Latest Camp Dunnabeck News!
Loading from Facebook...