New York State Assemblywoman Didi Barrett (D-NY) visiting The Kildonan School to tour the campus and visit with students.
Kildonan welcomes back new and returning students for the 2016-2017 academic year.
Kildonan graduated 13 students in the Class of 2016 in a graduation ceremony held on Friday, June 10.
Students in Mr. Klvana's music class traveled to Madison Square Garden for an internship in live performance. What better venue to explore all aspects of a rock concert than at a Billy Joel performance!
10 Spanish class Upper School students traveled to the small town of Ubrique in Spain for a week long immersive experience with Kildonan teachers, Mrs. Gross and Mr. Bisson. They were welcomed by their host families and our partner school, IES Las Cumbres. Read more about their life-changing excursion.
The Kildonan 2016 Prom was held on Saturday, May 21.
Founder's Day 2016 Weekend started on May 13 with Grandparents and Special Friends invited to campus for the day. Saturday, May 14 we celebrated Founder's Day by dedicating our main schoolhouse in honor of Kildonan co-founder, Diana Hanbury King. The weekend was a great celebration of alumni, current students, and our ever-growing Kildonan family.
Kildonan student Juan captures the slopes on Ski Thursdays at Butternut Ski Resort in Great Barrington, MA. All Kildonan students participate in a 6-week winter term ski and snowboarding program, culminating in a week long ski trip to Killington Ski Resort in VT.
The 7th Annual Kildonan Expo was held on December 18, 2015, welcoming parents and families to campus to view student work from the fall term. Students presented work in all subject areas, including music, art and foreign languages.
A Harris's Hawk graced the campus of The Kildonan School to enhance the study of Birds of Prey for students in grades 2-5. Choco is a local two year old Harris's Hawk.
- Daily Orton-Gillingham Tutoring for all students.
- Teacher-Student ratio at Kildonan.
- Average number of students in a class.
- Acre campus with rolling hills, horse stables, outdoor riding arena, tennis courts, athletic fields, mountain biking and hiking trails, athletic center, 3 dorms, 4 academic buildings, visual arts building, music building, AT lab, and dining hall.
- International student population. We welcome students from all over the United States and abroad.
- College acceptance for graduating seniors. College prep, IB, and innovative Edge program curriculum.
- Week winter ski/snowboard program at Butternut Ski Area in Great Barrington, MA.
- Community Service projects to choose from including Eye-to-Eye, Audubon, Wassaic Project, environmental and mentoring programs.